We want to purchase quantities of:
- Old U.S. Silver Dollars
- U.S. Silver Coins, Silver Clad Halves, War Nickels and Canadian Silver
- American Eagles in Gold, Silver & Platinum. Proofs also wanted
- Krugerrands, Maple-Leafs, Pandas and all foreign gold. All sizes wanted
- Gold, Silver or Platinum Bars. All sizes and brands.
- All U.S. Gold Coins. Especially need early types, as well as Charlotte & Dalonega Mints in all grades. Top Prices Paid!
- Government boxed “CC” dollars wanted
- BU Rolls of Morgan or Peace Dollars
- Proof type coins. Proof and Mint sets (especially pre-1956)
- Commemorative Gold and Silver Coins
- Key Date issue’s from all U.S. Series
- Patterns and Errors also needed. California Fractional Gold Coins
- PCGS and NGC Certified Coins.
- Old large size U.S. paper money.
- National Bank notes – large and small size.
- Gold Certificates – large and small size.
- All high denomination notes.
- Quantities of silver certificates and red seal $2.00 notes.
- Fractional Currency.
- Confederate Currency.
- Error notes.
- Platinum pins and antique jewelry
- Diamonds - Especially 1 carat and larger
- Rolex watches and old pocket watches
- Sterling silver flatware and old sterling tea sets.
Question about what something is worth? Please ask.
FLORIDA COIN & JEWELRY, INC.
P.O. Box 15835
Clearwater, FL 33766-5835
Phone 727-669-2646 (COIN) or 813-891-6834
Andrew Pappacoda, President
American Numismatic Association Life Member 3609
Florida United Numismatists Life Member 670
Prestigious Professional Numismatists Guild Member 551